Ruby Red is a London based company launched in 2008. Passionate about plant ingredients, natural aromas and how they benefit the skin; our products are designed to fit in with our consumers’ contemporary lifestyle.
Our consumers know that looking and feeling good is more than just about skincare and like us, they are interested in healthy lifestyle, cool stuff happening in their areas, weekend country retreats as well as cultural events in their city.
Mobile Beauty Sales Consultant – London
Sold in selected, High Street retailers including Fortnum and Mason, Ruby Red is currently recruiting for a Mobile Beauty Sales Consultant to work within our key London accounts 3 days per week (includes some weekends).
Ideally you will have at least 2 years retail experience working with a skincare brand in a premium cosmetic department. You will need to have a passion for natural beauty products, energy, enthusiasm and able to use your own initiative. Strong interpersonal and communication skills with fluent English as well as strong retail selling skills, positive attitude, excellent grooming and a flexible approach to the role.
You will need to be confident in traffic stopping customers to present the Ruby Red range to them and maximising sales opportunities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• To achieve and exceed retail sales targets through personalised advice and excellent service.
• To build brand loyalty within the store teams by using your initiative to build strong relationships.
• To advise, recommend, link sell and positively promote our range to customers.
• To report sales results daily and weekly to the office.
• To be fully involved in PR events, training and meetings at the store to actively promote the product.
• To participate in consumer events, trade and consumer exhibitions and promotions.
• To manage the stock and maintain minimum stock levels.
To Apply: Please email cover letter with location and reasons why you use natural Beauty Products, current CV and photo of yourself to email@example.com. using name of position as reference.
The above position would be suitable for experienced Beauty Counter Manager who is looking to return to work part-time.
We welcome applications but you need to attach a cover letter telling us about yourself and a current CV detailing role, responsibilities and achievements. Without this information, we will not consider your application.
In your cover letter, you will need to tell us
– Why you want to work for Ruby Red?
– What are your interests and hobbies outside work?
– How have you excelled in the work place?
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org